Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie. Mashed potatoes, which normally adorn Shepherd's Pie, are high in carbs so we replaced the potatoes with cauliflower for a low-carb swap everyone will love. Still creamy and buttery, you'll barely miss the potatoes. Shepherd's pie is a classic comfort food, and this low-carb version, made with ground turkey and topped with cauliflower mash, is just as comforting and delicious as the original.
This keto shepherd's pie is made with mashed cauliflower instead of the mashed potatoes. "Cauli mash" is a great low carb alternative to mashed. Mashed Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie- All the traditional flavors of the traditional recipe without the guilt! Savory, spiced meat & veggies topped with creamy. You can have Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie
- Prepare 1 lb of grass fed beef.
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower.
- You need 2 cup of carrots chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushroom.
- Prepare 3 of celery.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
This Mashed Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie is very filling, low-carb, gluten-free, paleo-friendly and the most important very DELICIOUS! Give a healthy spin in your traditional shepherd's pie recipe by making it with mashed cauliflower. This Mashed Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie is very filling, low-carb. With the exception of steaming the cauliflower, this Shepherd's Pie is a one pot meal: easy peasy!
Cauliflower mashed shepherd's pie step by step
- Prepare mashed cauliflower.
- Brown meat.
- Sauteed veggies.
- Add meat and veggies together add broth and paste simmer.
- Layer meat mixture in pan and mashed cauliflower on top sprinkle cheese and bake at 350 until bubbling and cheese has a nice crisp to it..
The second course I made at the Salt Lake Home Show on Friday night was my Healthy Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie and this Mashed Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie. Home » Recipes » Dinner » Vegan Lentil Shepherd's Pie with Mashed Cauliflower. Hearty and satisfying plant-based comfort food. This vegan lentil shepherd's pie with mashed cauliflower is so deliciously savory and perfect to enjoy on a cold winter's night. Our Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie features a savory beef and veggie filling that is topped with a cheesy cauliflower mash.