Lower carb cheesy Carbonara. Keto Carbonara – Low Carb "Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon" – Easy One Pan. Our Cheesy Keto Carbonara recipe is one quick dish to prepare, and using only one pan makes it a breeze to clean up. It's a simple dish that is big on flavor when you're short on time.
Herbed baked chicken is dressed with carbonara sauce and served on a bed of spaghetti squash for low carb comfort food! Keto Carbonara pasta is such an easy keto family dinner recipe as a substitute for normal pasta It honestly tastes like you've just stepped into Italy. We're all about low carb here, so finding pasta alternatives that actually taste good is a must. You can have Lower carb cheesy Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lower carb cheesy Carbonara
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bacon grease or oil.
- It’s 1 head of small cabbage, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of Diced ham.
- You need 1 can of Ragu mozzerella sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 8 oz of Ziti pasta.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded mozzerella.
Konjac pasta noodles can sometimes taste quite rubbery. The Best Cheesy Carbonara Recipes on Yummly Foolproof Cheesy Carbonara, Instant Pot Spaghetti Carbonara, Cheesy Garlic Sausage And Bacon Carbonara. Low-Carb Zucchini Carbonara – a healthier, low-carb alternative of a popular Italian dish.
Lower carb cheesy Carbonara step by step
- Saute cabbage in your oil over medium heat for 5 minutes. I used bacon grease for more flavor..
- Add your diced onion, ham, and mushroom to the cabbage. Sautee on medium for 2 or 3 minutes, then turn to low..
- Season sauteing vegetables and ham as you wish. I added pepper, seasoned salt, and garlic..
- Meanwhile, boil your noodles until al dente..
- When the noodles are finished add them to the saute pan along with the ragu mozzerella sauce and heavy cream..
- Mix well and pour into a 9×13 casserole dish. Add Mozzerella cheese on top. Bake at 450 until top is a light golden brown. About 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired..
Made with spiralized zucchini, bacon, eggs and Parmesan. This low-carb cabbage carbonara is quick, easy, has few ingredients, and is absolutely delicious! It is high in fat and calories – it's probably not something you'll want to eat on a daily basis. To keep this recipe low carb, zucchini will be used as a replacement for pasta. We use smoked bacon cubes for this recipe, but you can use regular Of all the ways to cook zucchini, the carbonara is one of our favorites.