Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker. Impossibly tender beef pot roast with carrots, mushrooms and onions. It's easy in the slow cooker. The key is searing the meat first.
The pot roast comes out unbelievably fall-apart tender in the slow cooker with the most perfect gravy that you can make from the cooking juices. Not to mention, all the tender potatoes. Pot Roast – fall apart beef, tender flavour infused vegetables and potatoes smothered in a rich gravy. You can cook Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker
- Prepare 1 of Beef pot roast (marinated in salt and pepper, crushed garlic).
- It’s 3 of Celery sticks cut in chunks.
- You need 3 large of carrots cut in chunks (or handful of small baby carrots).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Diana sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Mushroom soup (left over or can).
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 of Onion cut.
It's mouthwateringly good, yet simple to make, especially if you use a slow cooker. However, this beef pot roast recipe can be made in an instant pot, oven OR crockpot – pick which method works best for. This easy slow cooker roast beef recipe with potatoes, rosemary, and carrots makes for an easy impressive dinner. Pour over beef broth and Worcestershire.
Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker step by step
- Fry pot roast on all sides until browned in slow cooker (if you don't have a sauté option fry on pan).
- Add can of mushroom soup and water into the slow cooker and mix until no chunks present..
- Add pot roast back into the slow cooker. Add carrots, celery and onions. Add Worcestershire sauce and Diana sauce over the roast..
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8hrs until tender.
- Serve over noodles or with roasted potatoes. Nush!.
I hope you enjoy this How to Make Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker video! Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast that leaves you with tender meat, vegetables and a built in gravy to The great thing about this Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast is that the whole meal really is made in one place. We like to serve it with a side salad to add a fresh flavor to. I work full time, so this slow cooker roast beef is my go-to when I want a hearty, home cooked meal. Once the skillet is blazing hot, sear and.