Graduation cum birthday cake. Cream margarine and sugar til white and fluffy. Combination Graduation Birthday Cake This was for a celebration of a birthday and graduation. School colors are purple and yellow so I tied.
Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. These cute graduation desserts from Delish.com will totally embarrass your graduate. So, what's the ultimate revenge ploy? You can have Graduation cum birthday cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Graduation cum birthday cake
- You need 600 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 450 g of margarine.
- Prepare 250 g of granulated sugar.
- It’s 7 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of Rind of 2 lemons.
- You need 1 1/2 packets of icing sugar.
- Prepare of Pink & green food colours.
You throw an over-the-top graduation celebration that'll embarrass the post-graduate pompousness right out of them. This graduation cake topper will be the perfect touch to your party decorations! A personalized cake topper will take any cake from pretty to an showstopper. Whether its homemade or bakery bought it will look amazing !
Graduation cum birthday cake step by step
- Sieve all dry ingredients together.
- Cream margarine and sugar til white and fluffy..
- Break the egg each at a time and add into creamed mixture a little at a time.
- Fold in the flour,add the rind of lemon and vanilla essence..
- Add liquid and mix into a dropping constitency.
- Put into a tin (shape of choice) and bake in a pre heated oven at 120-160 degrees for 1 hour 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and cool..
- Ice with 1 1/2 packets icing.(1 packet plastic icing, 1/2 packet royal icing)..
THE DETAILS *The back is white *Designed for one name *Handmade from high. Top off your graduation outfit with a White Paper Graduation Cap! Great for wearing to your graduation party, this fun cap also makes a great piece of party decor or memento of your big day. You're treated to presents, cards, and of course, cake. For those that love food, the cake may even be the best part.