Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy.
You can have Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy
- It’s 1 can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom w/ Roasted Garlic Soup.
- You need 1 can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of dry onion soup mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped jalapeño pepper slices (from a jar).
- You need 1 of 4-5 lb chuck tender roast.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of (optional) peeled potato chunks.
- You need 1 of (optional) baby carrots.
Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy instructions
- Add the soups and dry onion soup mix to your crock pot. Stir to mix. (No need to dirty a bowl that will have to wash ☺).
- Chop the jalapeño slices. Sprinkle on top of soup mix..
- Salt and pepper the roast. Set on top of soup mixes and peppers..
- Cover and cook 10 hrs on low setting..
- To make this a full meal I add potato chunks and baby carrots 4 hrs into the cooking time. Then cover and continue to cook on low 6 more hrs..