Foodi Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters. But first, we're gonna cover these BBQ Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters. Always use a meat thermometer to check for proper temperature to avoid any risk of food poisoning. Chicken legs are not only juicy and delicious, they are super easy on the budget.
Since leg quarters are about the cheapest meat that you can buy now. I wanted do a short video on how I grill leg quarters. I started my grill and decided. You can have Foodi Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Foodi Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters
- Prepare 10 lb of Chicken Leg Quarters.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 2 tsp of Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
Grilled chicken leg quarters are higher in fat than chicken breasts, but big on flavor. Proper preparation and safe poultry handling ensure a Exposing poultry and other protein-rich foods to high heat and open flames generates chemicals called heterocyclic amines (HCAs), says Harvard Health. BBQ Grilled Chicken Leg QuartersThe Crumby Kitchen. Grilled Chicken Leg QuartersOr Whatever You Do.
Foodi Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters instructions
- Take the bag of chicken out of the fridge. Cut just one corner and carefully drain the juices out into a sink for about 30 seconds until you feel like you got most of it. Mix up your seasonings together, and pour them into the bag of chicken. I glove my hand and reach in and massage the seasoning evenly. Set aside for 20 minutes. (This is the simplest fastest way, but you can separate the chicken into multiple Ziploc bags and season each bag and shake if touching the chicken grosses you out.).
- Add chicken broth to the nanoceramic liner of Foodi. Add entire bag of seasoned chicken to Foodi, making sure it's arranged so that you'll be able to close the lid..
- Put the pressure cooker lid on, lock it, set it to seal position, and set pressure cooker on hi for 20 minutes..
- Turn the grill on high to preheat. Set your BBQ sauce, tongs, and a basting brush nearby..
- Quick release Foodi when timer goes off and set lid aside. Carefully dump pot contents into a colander in the sink..
- Once the chicken is drained well, place colander over a plate and carry out to grill. Turn heat down to medium..
- Put chicken on grill and baste with BBQ sauce. Turn every 2-3 minutes, basting with BBQ sauce each time, until both sides are desired crispness and charring..
- Remove and let rest 5 minutes before serving..
Place the ice cubes in a large container. Pour the brine over the ice cubes and stir to mix and cool. Add the leg quarters to the cooled brine, adding additional water if needed to make sure they are submerged. Grilled chicken leg quarters are higher in fat than chicken breasts, but big on flavor. I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for ACH Food Companies Inc.