Easy Vegetable Beef Soup.
You can have Easy Vegetable Beef Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of water or beef broth or 2 tbsp beef soup base.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (10.5 oz) of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of bag of mixed frozen vegetables.
- It’s 1 of zucchini (optional).
- Prepare 2 of medium russet potatoes.
Easy Vegetable Beef Soup instructions
- In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient..
- Add your salt and pepper and mix till combined..
- Mix in your beef broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, bay leaves, parsley and vegetables and potatoes..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and take bay leaves out. Garnish with green onions or sour cream or parmesan or all 3..
- Notes: You can use petite diced tomatoes or regular diced tomatoes, depending on how small you like your tomatoes in the soup. You can substitute the Worcestershire sauce for balsamic vinegar, I love the little tang that it gives the soup and I've done this multiple times. You can also stir in some cooked macaroni noodles to make this a beef Vegetable Noodle Soup.