Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing.
You can cook Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing
- It’s 1 pack of blueberries.
- You need 1 pack of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 pack of golden berries.
- You need 2 of starfruits.
- Prepare 5 slices of watermelon.
- You need 5 of oranges.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of Mint.
- It’s of Honey Citrus Dressing.
- You need 5 teaspoons of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing instructions
- Cut an orange into halves, empty the orange meat from the orange skin carefully, set aside.
- Cut the watermelon, orange, starfruit or any of you favourite fruits into desirable shapes.
- Prepare the orange and lemon zest with a lemon zester and prepare mint leaves (for garnish).
- Whisk together honey, orange juice, lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Put the cut fruits, blueberries, golden berries etc. into the orange bowls.
- Drizzle the honey citrus dressing over the fruit salad, garnish with mint leaves, orange and lemon zest and serve.