My First Birthday Cake – Using No Eggs.
You can cook My First Birthday Cake – Using No Eggs using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My First Birthday Cake – Using No Eggs
- You need 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 230 ml of Milk or water.
- Prepare 300 grams of Plain yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Banana.
- It’s 1 of to wrap around the cake Teething biscuits (or any hard and long shaped biscuit without eggs, or Teddy Grahams or animal crackers?) for decorating.
My First Birthday Cake – Using No Eggs step by step
- Strain the yogurt by putting it on top of 4-5 sheets of paper towels, under a colander for half a day in the fridge..
- In a bowl mix the hot cake with a little bit of milk at a time..
- Use a silicon sheet or parchment paper to cover a baking tray. Thinly spread the cake batter. It doesn't need to cover the whole sheet..
- Bake at 340F/170C, until the top is cooked (around 10 minutes).
- Remove the parchment paper and use a cookie cutter to cut out 4 pieces. Use a knife if needed..
- Move the yogurt from Step 1 into a bowl, and add sugar. This is the yogurt cream..
- After the cake has cooled, spread the cream and sliced banana in between..
- Spread cream on top, and line the side with biscuits. The cake's height should be the same as the biscuit on the side..