Smoked Baby Back Ribs.
You can cook Smoked Baby Back Ribs using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Baby Back Ribs
- You need of (2) Racks Pork Ribs.
- You need of For The Dry Rub.
- Prepare of (2) Cups Brown sugar.
- It’s of (1) tbsp Salt.
- Prepare of (2) tsp Garlic powder.
- It’s of (2) tsp Onion powder.
- You need of (1) tsp Black pepper.
- It’s of (1/2) tsp Cayenne pepper.
- It’s of (1) tbsp Paprika.
- It’s of (1) tbsp Chili powder.
- Prepare of For The BBQ Sauce.
- You need of (1) Bottle Cookie's bbq sauce.
- You need of (1) Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's Golden Mustard bbq sauce.
- You need of (1) Cup Brown sugar.
- You need of For The Smoker.
- Prepare of (2) Cups Apple juice + (1) Cup for foil pan.
- Prepare of Water.
Smoked Baby Back Ribs step by step
- Remove membrane from the pork ribs. Trim excess fat..
- Mix Dry rub ingredients..
- Throughly coat ribs with dry rub. If you choose let marinade in refrigerator up to 12 hours. But this isn't necessary..
- Prepare smoker with hardwood. Heat until temperature reaches 250 degrees Fahrenheit. At this point I add (2) pans each with (1) cup of the apple juice and fill remaining with water..
- Place ribs directly on rack towards far side near chimney vent. Smoke for 3 hours maintaining temperature between 225 and 250 degrees Fahrenheit..
- In a large bowl mix the BBQ Sauce ingredients..
- Take ribs off smoker and place in an aluminum pan. Completely coat ribs with BBQ Sauce mixture, add 1 cup of the apple juice to bottom of pan. Cover with foil. Place pan with ribs back in smoker. Smoke for 2 more hours maintaining the 225 to 250 degree temperature..
- Remove pan of ribs. Place the (2) racks of ribs back in smoker and smoke 2 more hours..
- Remove ribs and Enjoy!.