Birthday cake pancakes. Add yellow cake mix to the batter gives it a hint of cake flavor paired with buttercream glaze! These birthday cake pancakes take two amazing sweets and turn them into one celebration-worthy treat that you can enjoy any time of the day. The secret to these soft and pillowy beauties?
These birthday cake pancakes combine that sweet funfetti flavor with a decadent vanilla frosting and all the sprinkles. See more ideas about Cake, Cupcake cakes, Birthday cake pancakes. Cake by Nicole McEachnie on Instagram: "Birthday cake for a special little girls birthday ♡ Naked cake with blush drizzle, fresh. You can have Birthday cake pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Birthday cake pancakes
- Prepare of Breakfast kids will love!.
- You need 1 cup of baking mix.
- You need 1 cup of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sprinkles.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of milk.
I try to make special foods for my kids, especially on their birthdays. To transform plain ol' pancake mix, I add cake mix and sprinkles. The annual Guartist Birthday Pancake Cake – now with marzipan guars! He would choose a stacked pancake birthday cake!!! (is that a birthday cake? well, he would make it whether or not it does".
Birthday cake pancakes instructions
- Preheat griddle to 375°F.
- Mix together first 6 ingredients..
- Pour onto griddle about quarter cup size pancakes. Flip when top side starts to bubble..
- Mix last 3ingredients into a smooth icing. Pour onto finished pancakes in thin drizzles with spoon..
- You can add more sprinkles on top before eating..
These Birthday Cake Pancakes (aka Funfetti Pancakes) are an easy and fun pancakes recipe made extra festive with sprinkles and yellow cake mix! Pancakes that actually taste like birthday cake! These Funfetti Pancakes are the perfect way to celebrate. The secret ingredient is using a cake mix for that cake flavor, but also using my favorite. These cake batter pancakes are one of the most popular recipes here on how sweet eats!