Birthday cake. Birthday Cake with Name, happy Birthday Cake and Wishes. Happy birthday cakes with name and photo edit tool. Very easy to use app on your mobile and desktop.
Find birthday cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. You can have Birthday cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- You need 200 gm of maida/All purpose flour.
- You need 200 gm of powder sugar.
- You need 200 gm of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 200 gm of melted dark chocolate.
- It’s 1 bowl of whipped cream.
- Prepare to taste of chocolate syrup.
- It’s As needed of chocolate balls.
- It’s As needed of white choco chips.
Find the best free stock images about birthday cake. Download all photos and use them even for commercial projects. Your Birthday Cake stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.
Birthday cake step by step
- Take a mixing bowl put sugar and butter whisk for fluffy form..
- Take a maida,baking powder,baking soda seive..
- Then mix all ingredients and make a cake in 180° at 40 tp 45 minutes..
- After bake cake cool them..
- Take a mixing bowl put whipped cream and melted chocolate mix then make a chocolaye ghanase..
- Then take a cake cover with chocolate ghanace then decorate chocolate balls and white choco chips.Then make a design for chocolate syrup..
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Well, From What Snoop Dogg Says, It Means butt, booty. In insider jargon among fireworks professionals a "birthday cake" or more briefly just a "cake" is a firework technically. Looking for simple birthday cake ideas that will please any child? Scroll these kids birthday cakes You're sure to find a treat that's perfect for your one-year-old's big day—and it'll be as tasty as it is.