Kitkat/M&M Vanilla Birthday Cake 6”. KITKAT – the perfect treat with your tweet. #mybreak. Happy World Chocolate Day from team KITKAT. We're having a virtual break to celebrate this year.
Leuke verjaardagstaart, de KITKAT taart is een chocolademoussetaart met een rand van KITKAT KITKAT-M&M-taart. Een feestje om te zien, deze chocotaart. En een nóg groter feest om op te eten! kitkat.m profile, shots and blogs at Ultimate-Guitar. You can cook Kitkat/M&M Vanilla Birthday Cake 6” using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kitkat/M&M Vanilla Birthday Cake 6”
- You need 200 gr of cake flour.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 115 gr of unsalted butter (softened to room temperature).
- You need 175 gr of castor sugar (original recipe calls for 200 gr granulated sugar) – i think can lessen the sugar to 150 gr next time.
- Prepare 3 of large egg whites, room temperature.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of full fat sour cream/plain greek yogurt (room temperature).
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole milk (room temperature).
- It’s of Vanilla buttercream (This time I used other recipe).
- You need 230 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 4-5 cups of (480-600 gr) confectioners’ sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup (60 ml) of heavy cream/whole milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Decoration.
- You need 18 packages of kitkat (each package consist of 2 bars of kitkat). Put the kitkat in the fridge so it hardened and make it easier to break into individual bar. Chocolate won’t melt and become sticky.
- You need of m&m.
- It’s of Colourful rice.
- You need of Pretty ribbon.
Mit ► Portionsrechner ► Kochbuch ► Video-Tipps!
Kitkat/M&M Vanilla Birthday Cake 6” instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Grease three 6×2 inch cake pans, line with parchment paper, then grease the parchment paper. Parchment paper helps the small cakes seamlessly release from the pans..
- Make the cake: Whisk the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside..
- Using a handheld/stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Add the sugar and beat on high speed for 2 minutes until creamed together. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add the egg whites and vanilla extract..
- Beat on medium-high speed until combined, then beat in the sour cream. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl as needed. With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients until just incorporated. With the mixer still running on low, slowly pour in the milk until combined. Do not over-mix. You may need to whisk it all by hand to make sure there are no lumps at the bottom of the bowl. The batter will be slightly thick..
- Pour batter evenly into cake pans. Bake for around 18-21 minutes or until the cakes are baked through. To test for doneness, insert a toothpick into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, it’s done. Allow cakes to cool completely in the pans set on a wire rack. The cakes must be completely cool before frosting and assembling.
- Make the frosting: With a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add 4 and 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, the heavy cream, and vanilla extract..
- Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase to medium-high speed and beat for 2 full minutes. Add up to 1/2 cup more confectioners’ sugar if frosting is too thin or another Tablespoon of cream if frosting is too thick. Add a pinch of salt if frosting is too sweet. (I add 1/8 teaspoon salt.).
- Decorate the cake: make sure cake is cooled completely before start decorating otherwise buttercream will melt. Spread buttercream in each layer of the cake, on top of the cake and around the cake. Decorate with kitkat, m&m and colourful rice..
- Keep in the fridge for few hours to set the cake and it is ready to be served! Yummy!.