Proper School Lunch Pepperoni Ham and Cheese Sandwich. You can get a little freaky if you want and add some egg and vegetables. Следующее. A perfect grilled pepperoni and cheese sandwich Mini rolls stuffed with deli ham and melted Swiss cheese are baked with a savory poppyseed-mustard sauce for an easy, tasty little Reviews for: Photos of Baked Ham and Cheese Party Sandwiches.
Check out the best ham and cheese sandwich recipe right here. A ham and cheese sandwich is a common type of sandwich. It is made by putting cheese and sliced ham between two slices of bread. You can cook Proper School Lunch Pepperoni Ham and Cheese Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Proper School Lunch Pepperoni Ham and Cheese Sandwich
- You need of Bread.
- It’s of Ham.
- It’s of Cheese.
- You need of Condiments of your choosing.
- Prepare of Pepperoni.
The bread is sometimes buttered and/or toasted. Vegetables like lettuce, tomato, onion or pickle slices can also be included. Warm up a winter day with sandwiches fresh from the oven! Place one ham slice and one cheese slice on each rectangle.
Proper School Lunch Pepperoni Ham and Cheese Sandwich step by step
- Heat two clean, seasoned cast iron skillets on medium heat for about 6 minutes..
- Assemble your sandwich with condiments and place it in the pan..
- Place the other pan right on top of the sandwich. The weight of the second pan is going to compress and toast the sandwich nicely. After one minute, turn off the heat and let that sandwich sit for 2 minutes..
- You can get a little freaky if you want and add some egg and vegetables. Whatever fits your fancy..
For each rectangle, fold dough in half over filling; press edges firmly to seal. Lunch meat sandwich – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Lunch meat sandwich with lettuce cheese and tomato on french bread. Ham, pepperoni and bacon sandwich on a cutting board. School lunch of ham and cheese wrap sandwich.