Indian baby gourd. Please like,share & subscribe to my channel. A wide variety of indian gourds options are available to you, such as feature, certification, and material. The tinda (family Cucurbitaceae, Genus Praecitrullus, Citrullus vulgaris), called Indian round gourd or apple gourd or Indian baby pumpkin or tinda gourd, is a squash-like cucurbit of genus Praecitrullus.
Tinda Gourd (Lagenaria siceraria) Also known as: Apple Gourd, Indian Baby Pumpkin, Indian Round Gourd. APPLE GOURD means TINDA ASH GOURD means PERTHA AUBERGINE means BENGAN/BRINGAL BELL PEPPER means SHIMLA MIRCH BITTER GOURD means KARELA. This Indian baby food chart is a generalized one suitable for most babies. You can cook Indian baby gourd using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian baby gourd
- Prepare 7-8 of baby pumpkin or Indian baby gourd.
- Prepare 1 of big crushed onion.
- It’s 3-4 pieces of garlic and ginger estimated.
- It’s 2 of big red tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chili chopped.
- You need of I tablespoon salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red chili powder.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
However i suggest you to This Indian baby food chart and the baby food recipes have been developed for a good weight gain. In this tinda masala recipe tinda is cooked in creamy onion garvy. Tinda (ridge gourd or baby pumpkin) may not be a very famous vegetable globally but quiet famous in. Also called Indian round gourd, apple gourd or Indian Baby Pumpkin, tinda is best known for being mild and soothing for the digestive system.
Indian baby gourd instructions
- Peel the gourds and cut into four pieces.
- Now in a cooker put some cooking oil and roast ginger+garlic+green chilli+cumin seeds.
- Now make them brown and add chopped onion.
- Roast it 5 to 6 minutes and add tomatoes with all spices left.
- Now stir the masala at very low flame for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Now add diced gourds and turn the cooker close.
- Let sit for 2 whistles and garnish with coriander leaves.
But that's not its only benefit. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Scrolller is an endless random gallery gathered from the most popular subreddits. Meet Padhu, the Chef, the photographer, recipe developer and web designer behind Padhuskitchen which features Simple Indian Vegetarian recipes, healthy recipes, kids friendly recipes. Sweet Recipes (Indian Mithai / Indian Dessert).