Charaben Birthday Cake Bento. Cut out a small and a large rectangle of cheese. ＊This is to make the sponge cake. Cut the sausage lengthwise, then lengthwise agaom. Crazy Cakes Fancy Cakes Cute Cakes Pretty Cakes Beautiful Cakes Amazing Cakes Amazing Birthday Cakes Crazy Birthday Cakes Yummy Cakes.
Charaben is the Japanese art of creating bento boxes that are filled with, well, art. Instead of arranging a simple lunch, charabenists use edible ingredients Maruo began making charaben for her children, and her works are incredibly detailed. Now, she teaches classes to pass her skills on to other mothers. You can have Charaben Birthday Cake Bento using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Charaben Birthday Cake Bento
- It’s 1/2 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1/2 stick of Fish sausage.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of Edamame.
Li Ming, a mother of two from Singapore, knows how to make her sons appreciate the food they get. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Kyaraben Charaben Shortened Form Character Bento. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä.
Charaben Birthday Cake Bento instructions
- Cut out a small and a large rectangle of cheese. ＊This is to make the sponge cake..
- Cut the sausage lengthwise, then lengthwise agaom. Then, cut it to the same length as the cheese from Step 1..
- Cut a wavy pattern into the sausage, then put it on top of the cheese. ＊The sausage will become the frosting..
- Cut the carrot into chunky fat strips to make the candles. Julienne the remains..
- Chop up the red bell pepper. * The red bell peppers will become the flames of the candles..
- Put the rice into the bento box. Arrange the edamame, chopped carrots, and chopped red peppers into a cute design to finish..
Find images and videos about video game, portal and bento on We Heart It – the app to get lost in what you love. charaben. companion cube. Charaben is a shortened form of "Character Bento". When you open the lunch box, you will find cute characters. It is "Charaben", an art dining. The charaben cook, Minami Hotta is a young woman and she makes Charaben with current popular characters in Japan.