Chocolate Cake. Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. Now whenever I have a party everyone is always looking forward to my chocolaty chocolate cake. Chocolate cake or chocolate gâteau (from French: gâteau au chocolat) is a cake flavored with melted chocolate, cocoa powder, or both.
These include fudge, vanilla creme, and other sweeteners. Indulge in these irrestible chocolate cake recipes. From classic chocolate fudge cake to gooey chocolate torte, find your new favourite. You can cook Chocolate Cake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coco powder.
- It’s 100 gm of butter at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s of For Chocolate Ganache.
- You need 250 gm of milk/ dark compound chocolate pieces.
- It’s 100 gm of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare As needed of Oreo biscuits for decoration.
This exceptionally bold chocolate cake recipe—without any flour to get in the way of the soft texture and intense chocolatey flavor—will change everything you thought you knew about chocolate cake. Moist, delicious chocolate cake for any celebration. Make the perfect cake with help from recipe reviews and videos. Simple Chocolate Cake Recipe & Video.
Chocolate Cake step by step
- Add butter and Condensed milk in a mixing bowl and whisk then add sugar and whisk till it dissolves. Add cream and whisk again. Sieve and add All-purpose flour in it..
- Add coco powder, Baking powder and soda also. Give it a nice mix to have a lump free cake batter with pouring consistency. Keep a cooker on low flame with salt in it. Keep a stand also inside the cooker. Pre heat the cooker for 10-15 minutes..
- Grease a cake mould with little oil and sprinkle flour over it. Now pour the cake batter into the mould and bake it for 45 minutes on low flame. Take a toothpick/knife test. Now we have to prepare Chocolate Ganache. Melt Chocolate pieces through Double boiler process..
- Now add butter and cream and mix them gently. when looks glazy and little thick.. it's done..
- Now Cut the cake in two halves. Add one layer of ganache and spread it evenly. keep the other half over this and add the second layer of ganache. Spread evenly. And lastly pour all ganache over the cake. Spread evenly all over the cake and it's done..
- Decorate with Oreo biscuits. Keep in the fridge and once cool you can cut it and serve it..
A layered Chocolate Cake never goes out of style. Towering chocolate fudge cake, decadent chocolate orange cake or a rich chocolate mousse Perfect for birthdays, this is a foolproof and really easy chocolate cake recipe. A great, everyday Chocolate Cake – the cake recipe I make most often. Tender, moist crumb, truly Frost generously with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting for a terrific birthday cake, afternoon teas or to. Here you will find: Chocolate cake, chocolate cake recipes, how to make chocolate cake, chocolate fudge cake, chocolate biscuit cake, moist cake recipe, chocolate cake recipe easy. свернуть.