Chocolate cake with chef's hat. Carl Casper is normally a pretty chill dude – but smugly shit on his shit, and you will catch the wrath of a man amidst a full-blown creative crisis. Clipart Picture of a Chef Cartoon Character with Chocolate Cake Cartoon french chef with chocolate cake. See more ideas about Chef cake, Cupcake cakes, Cake.
What an amazing class and phenomenal instructor. Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. It can make any stressful day better. You can cook Chocolate cake with chef's hat using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake with chef's hat
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 5-6 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of butter for greasing.
- It’s 250 g of cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of powdered suger.
- It’s of Sprinkle for decoration.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
I created this chocolate cake recipe many years ago and it has become a family favorite! Each year I make this recipe times two for my daughter's birthday party and it is always the. Find chef hat stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Chocolate cake with chef's hat instructions
- Sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt,and baking soda together..
- In a large bowl take condensed milk, melted butter and 1 tsp vanilla extract and mix well..
- Add the prepared sieved flour – cocoa mixture and 5-6 tbls milk and mix gently with help with spatula..
- Grease a baking tray with butter on all the sides. Dust the plain flour and shake and tap the tin to remove the excess flour..
- Pour the prepared cake mixture into a greased and dusted tin and spread it evenly..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for 30 minutes or till done..
- When ready. Remove the cake from oven. Keep aside to cool..
- Now, a large mixing bowl take 250 gm cream and 2 tbsp powdered suger. mix well and then beat till the frosting turns smooth and fluffy..
- Trim the top of cake if there is bulge. spread the generous amount of prepared cream frosting and make chef's hat design..
- Now fill the frosting into piping bag and make disagin cookpad logo chef's hat design..
- Make out line with sprink and cocoa powder.Add colourful sprinkle..
- Mix butter and coco powder well and put in a piping cone. write the cookpad name..
- Now ready beautiful chef's hat with cookpad cake..
Download Cake chef stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Chocolate Cake – Cakes, Pancakes, Frostings Chocolate cake is a common dessert cake served at many gatherings such as birthday parties and weddings, that contains chocolate. There are many different types of chocolate cake depending on the alteration of the ingredients and chocolate. "Moist and fluffy chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting! A go-to tried and true recipe!" Visual learner? The Buttermilk: Chocolate cake NEEDS buttermilk.