Best Birthday Cake Ever. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Looking for a few good birthday-cake ideas? Our best birthday cakes include buttermilk layer cake, ice cream and icebox cakes, flourless chocolate cake, and—gasp—a birthday pie.
Lemon Fiesta Cake "I made this as my sister's birthday cake. For an easy yet impressive birthday cake, try this recipe — it starts with a boxed cake mix and butterscotch pudding. Using an electric whisk, beat together the butter, sugar, eggs, flour and the lemon zest, until completely smooth. You can have Best Birthday Cake Ever using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Birthday Cake Ever
- You need 1 box of French Vanilla Cake mix.
- Prepare 1 box of Devil's Food Cake.
- You need 2 cup of Choc chips or chopped bars with almonds.
- You need 4 envelope of Dream Whip or 6 cups.
- It’s 2 dozen of Marshmallows.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk or cream.
Make Ahead & Freezing Instructions: The cake layers can be baked, cooled, and covered tightly at room temperature overnight. Likewise, the frosting can be prepared then covered and refrigerated overnight. Whether you have a birthday, anniversary, or dinner party to host (or just major sweet tooth to curb!), these are our best cake recipes to make from scratch. There's truly never a bad time for a slice of cake, and these are our most delicious desserts you're going to love.
Best Birthday Cake Ever step by step
- Separately bake white and chocolate cake in round pans. You should have four round cakes. Slice each cake in half horizontally..
- If using dream whip, prepare as directed. Chill in fridge.
- With a double boiler, melt chocolate and marshmallows and milk. Stir constantly. This is a good work out..
- Once you have reached a smooth consistency transfre to small bowl. Cool to room temp..
- Fold in one cup of dream whip..
- The fun part. Start with your bottom piece of cake spoon the chocolate goo on top.
- Create your layers like this, alternating colors..
- Once your cake is finished, cover with dream whip. Chill for atleast one hour. Ta dah!.
Cake goes hand in hand with celebrations. From the sweet end to anniversaries, to the treat on holidays, there's something that feels truly special, in comparison to other desserts, about cake. It might be the amount of work that goes into some of these beauties. Or it might just be the frosting, because yum. This moist cake with cream cheese frosting is the best I've ever eaten.