My First Birthday Cake – Using No Eggs. This healthy first birthday cake is made with whole grains and natural sweeteners, but it is so fun and festive to celebrate the big day! After having a lot of requests, I tried this without eggs and am so happy with the results! I added a ripe banana and used a small amount.
You can use this moist chocolate cake as a basic sponge cake for birthdays, anniversaries, or for any other special occasion. My first ever cake that turned out great. It is delicious and I love the texture. You can cook My First Birthday Cake – Using No Eggs using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My First Birthday Cake – Using No Eggs
- Prepare of Pancake mix.
- It’s of Milk or water.
- Prepare of Plain yogurt.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Banana.
- It’s of to wrap around the cake Teething biscuits (or any hard and long shaped biscuit without eggs, or Teddy Grahams or animal crackers?) for decorating.
Coconut flour does not have gluten in it and eggs are needed to keep the product together. Make their birthday by making a fun, birthday cake for kids filled with love! This mermaid cake is a super easy kids birthday cake, no fondant needed just buttercream and candy decorations the perfect birthday cake idea for a mermaid. Using a cake stand to help me I started covering my first layer with the icing and I placed my second layer on top and finished the icing decoration.
My First Birthday Cake – Using No Eggs step by step
- Strain the yogurt by putting it on top of 4-5 sheets of paper towels, under a colander for half a day in the fridge..
- In a bowl mix the hot cake with a little bit of milk at a time..
- Use a silicon sheet or parchment paper to cover a baking tray. Thinly spread the cake batter. It doesn't need to cover the whole sheet..
- Bake at 340F/170C, until the top is cooked (around 10 minutes).
- Remove the parchment paper and use a cookie cutter to cut out 4 pieces. Use a knife if needed..
- Move the yogurt from Step 1 into a bowl, and add sugar. This is the yogurt cream..
- After the cake has cooled, spread the cream and sliced banana in between..
- Spread cream on top, and line the side with biscuits. The cake's height should be the same as the biscuit on the side..
First birthday cake – yogurt and raspberry ice cream cake recipe. I am making cupcakes for my ds' birthday treat today and just realzed that I don't have any eggs (grrrrrrrrrrrrr). Is there a way to make it without eggs or do I have to run back to the store? There's a recipe that is one cake mix and one can of soda. For funfetti I would use a lemon lime type.