Lee's Home Smoked Baby Back Ribs.
You can have Lee's Home Smoked Baby Back Ribs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lee's Home Smoked Baby Back Ribs
- It’s 3-4 Pound of Slab of Baby Back Ribs.
- Prepare of Your Favorite Seasoning Rub.
- Prepare of Plain Prepared Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 3 Handfuls of Wood Chips Soaked (I like hickory).
- Prepare 4-5 Tablespoons of Butter or Margarine.
- Prepare 8-12 Ounces of Your Favorite Beer.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Dark or Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s 250 of Degrees Preheated Oven.
- It’s as Needed of Heavy Duty Foil.
Lee's Home Smoked Baby Back Ribs instructions
- Liberally season both sides of your ribs with seasoning rub. Liberally coat both sides with yellow prepared mustard. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours..
- The next day, let the ribs come to room temperature. Meanwhile prepare your smoker. Soak your wood chips in warm water for around an hour. Let smoker heat up to around 225 degrees..
- Place meat cup side up and let smoke with wood chips for 1.5 to 2 hours. I add a big handful of chips about every 30 minutes. Not trying to cook the meat at this point, just to get a nice smoke flavor..
- Using double layer heavy duty tin foil, sprinkle the bottom with brown sugar and dot with the butter. Pour in enough beer to cover the bottom. Place ribs in cup side up and fold in foil to create a packet. The beer, brown sugar and butter will create your sauce..
- Let cook in oven for approximately 2 to 3 hours. Ribs will be done when a fork easily pokes into the meat. Note: Start checking at about 2 hours..
- Let ribs rest around 30 minutes. Slice in-between the bones. Plate as you like and pour the juice's left in the foil all over the ribs. Serve and enjoy. Message me with any questions you might have..