Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake.
You can have Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake
- It’s 4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 Sachet of simas.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 4 of eggs.
Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake step by step
- Mix butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in your eggs and Mix well.
- Add your vanilla extract.
- Mix your wet ingredients(flour,baking powder and salt).
- Divide the wet ingredients into 4 add one portion and mix.
- Divide Milk into 3 add one portion and mix.Then add flour again and Alternatively adding your flour and Milk respectively making sure you start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix them altogether until you get a smooth blend..
- Divide the batter into 2 and add 2 teaspoons of blue food colour into one of the batter and Mix.
- Grease your pan with butter and flour then pour in your batter mixture and bake @180degree for 30-40minutes..
- Follow me in my next recipe I will continue the Buttercream icing of the cake in my next recipe..