Shepherd pie keto style. Keto Shepherd's Pie is the meaty casserole you remember your grandma making with a low carb make-over! Great way to use that leftover meat and veggies in. This keto shepherd's pie is the best!
Just cook the meat filling on the stove, whip up a cheesy cauliflower mash, and bake in the. A traditional savory classic from the English countryside, without the unnecessary carbs. You can't go wrong with our keto version of this cozy casserole. You can cook Shepherd pie keto style using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd pie keto style
- Prepare 3 cup of cauliflower rice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of hot pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of allspice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of The stuffing.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 pound of meat ground chicken beef or turkey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of all spices.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion and squeezed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
The creamy mashed cauliflower and cheese combo is irresistible. and you know it! A keto shepherd's pie that tastes as good as the original? We'll wager that this low-carb version hits all the spots minus the spuds. A keto take on a British classic.
Shepherd pie keto style step by step
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes.
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion.
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f.
I can't remember the first time I ate shepherd's pie – perhaps it was in India where it's made with mutton or perhaps in its. Swapping in a cheesy cauliflower mash for carb-rich white potatoes makes this family favorite keto-friendly, while keeping it every bit as hearty and comforting as you want a shepherd's pie to be. I'm back with my keto recipes even though I'm not back onto keto myself. I cooked up a delicious Shepherd's Pie with beef, so basically a cottage pie. Shepherd's pie is a traditional Irish dish that's typically anything but low-carb.