Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box.
You can have Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box
- It’s of Base of Lunch Box.
- You need 1 cup of White Rice.
- It’s of Steam Egg.
- You need 2 large of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare of Bread Crumb Pork Chop.
- You need 1 medium of Pork Chop Slice.
- It’s 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of salt, pepper and chicken stock.
Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box instructions
- Crack eggs in bowl and whisk.
- Cook white rice in pot, once rice is half cooked place bowl of eggs on top of rice. This will steam the eggs.
- Get a plate and mix salt, pepper, chicken stock and sugar with soya sauce. Fork the Pork Chop and cover both sides with sauce mixture.
- Heat pan with olive oil(6 TBsp). cover pork chop with bread crumb, make sure to punch it so that the crumbs won't fall off during frying.
- Fry both sides until golden brown at medium heat.Make sure to cover pan with lid while frying, this will ensure that the pork chop is well done in the center.
- drizzle steam egg with oil and soya sauce then place in lunch box half side. Cut pork chop into slices and place on the other half of lunch box.
- Take to Lunch, Microwave and Enjoy!!!.