Spinach Dutch Baby.
You can cook Spinach Dutch Baby using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Dutch Baby
- You need 2 Tbls of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need Pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 6 of tomatoes.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 6-7 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled.
- You need 6 of basil leaves chopped.
Spinach Dutch Baby instructions
- Place 2 Tbls olive oil in a large skillet in a cold oven. Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- In a bowl whisk together flour, milk, eggs, salt, pepper, nutmeg and chopped spinach..
- Cut tomatoes into quarters and place in separate pan. Drizzle with olive oil and minced garlic..
- Remove skillet from oven. Add spinach batter. And return to oven. Along with pan of tomatoes. Bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove both pans from oven. Add cheddar cheese to Dutch baby and return to oven for 5 minutes or until puffed and golden..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes..
- Top with roasted tomatoes, crumbled bacon and basil..