Birthday cake#team6cake. Birthday Cake with Name, happy Birthday Cake and Wishes. Happy birthday cakes with name and photo edit tool. Very easy to use app on your mobile and desktop.
Find birthday cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. You can cook Birthday cake#team6cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Birthday cake#team6cake
- Prepare of Flour (6 tins).
- You need of Egg (12 eggs).
- Prepare of Butter (3 simas).
- Prepare of Icing sugar (3/4 of the sachet).
- Prepare of Flavor (vanilla).
- Prepare of Glucose (1 spoon).
- Prepare of Color (pink).
- You need of Sugar(1 tin).
- You need of Milk powder (half tin).
- Prepare of Baking powder (2 tablespoons).
- You need of Nutmeg (half).
- Prepare of Springles.
- Prepare of Candles (2 pieces).
- It’s of Decorating materials.
Find the best free stock images about birthday cake. Download all photos and use them even for commercial projects. Your Birthday Cake stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.
Birthday cake#team6cake step by step
- Firstly, empty 1 sachet of simas butter into a clean bowl, add 1 tin of sugar and beat thoroughly until smoothly mixture, then break all the 12 eggs inside and keep beating, ad your flavors, nutmeg, baking powder and keep hitting until mix..
- Then sieve the 4 tins of flour inside and continue hitting and stirring, ensure it is soft, then make it thicky not watery, ensure that when you insert a wooden spoon inside and raise it up, it will not sharply drop..
- Heat your oven, then pour the mixture into your baking container and insert dried grapes inside, then put the container inside the hot oven and allow to bake..
- When you insert a toothpick inside the bake cake and it comes out without stain, that is a sign that your cake is done, then bring it out and allow to cool..
- In a clean bowl, empty your two sachet of simas butter, 3/4 of icing sugar, store and keep hitting until soft mixture occurs then divide the mixture into two in a separate bowl..
- One bowl of mixture, add half tin of milk powder and stir, add flavors and keep stirring until smoothly mixture, then keep aside..
- Second bowl of mixture, add your 1 spoon of glucose and one spoon of color powder and keep stirring thoroughly until the mixture is soft and smooth..
- Spread the whole butter icing which is mix with milk onto the surface of the cool cake, ensure it is smooth,then use the colored butter icing to decorate the whole cake using decorating apparatus, and write any name on it, spread the springles on the surface of the decorated cake and insert the two candles on the top of the cake..
- Your birthday cake is ready, you can put it inside a refrigerator to cool and serve it cool. Thanks for listening…
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Well, From What Snoop Dogg Says, It Means butt, booty. In insider jargon among fireworks professionals a "birthday cake" or more briefly just a "cake" is a firework technically. Looking for simple birthday cake ideas that will please any child? Scroll these kids birthday cakes You're sure to find a treat that's perfect for your one-year-old's big day—and it'll be as tasty as it is.