Rice+cauliflower+sweet corn+egg yolk+cheese baby porridge. When become porridge, add sweet corn puree and egg yolk. Add grated cheese on top before serving. Spicy Salmon Burrito Bowl with Corn SalsaSouthern Parm. cilantro lime dressing, pepper, corriander.
Juk has no oil, butter or tough proteins. Congee is Chinese rice porridge, which can be served plain, sweet, or savory. Here are three ways to cook this classic dish. You can cook Rice+cauliflower+sweet corn+egg yolk+cheese baby porridge using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice+cauliflower+sweet corn+egg yolk+cheese baby porridge
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white rice.
- You need of Few small chunks of cauliflower.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet corn puree.
- You need 1 of boiled egg yolk.
- Prepare 400 ml of homemade chicken stock.
- It’s 1 block of plain cheese(laughing cow brand).
It can be made sweet or savory. Although eaten by all family members, it is most often served to children and people who are ill or convalescing as it is nutritious and easy to. Baby rice porridge to a Chinese mother means rice and wholesome ingredients home cooked to perfect softness and tastiness. In many East Asian countries, rice porridge or congee is one of the first semi-solid food babies eat after milk.
Rice+cauliflower+sweet corn+egg yolk+cheese baby porridge step by step
- Washed rice and put into slow cooker.
- Add chicken stock and cauliflower.
- Set to auto mode estimated for around 3 hours.
- When become porridge, add sweet corn puree and egg yolk. Stir well.
- Add grated cheese on top before serving.
It is one of the most important baby food a Chinese mother. Cook on low flame until it reaches a saucy consistency. Feed warm with a baby spoon. A seasonal vegan cauliflower curry with sweet potato, chickpeas, and greens. Serve this healthy curry with naan or rice for some plant based comfort food.