Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs.
You can have Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs
- Prepare of Chicken wings.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of tomato, cut into quarter.
- You need 1 bunch of bok choi, cutted.
- It’s 5 of cayenne pepper,chopped.
- It’s 3 of shallote,chopped.
- You need 2 of cloved garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ligh soysauce.
- You need To taste of sugar.
- You need To taste of pepper.
- Prepare To taste of chicken powder.
- You need 3 Tbs of Cooking oil.
- It’s of For Marinade.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbs of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs instructions
- Mix all marinade ingredients and add to the chicken wings. Mix together and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or more. For me, i marinade after breakfast and cook for dinner..
- After 30 minutes, heat oil in the pan fry and fry chicken in a medium fire until golden each side then turn fire into small fire and cover. Fry untill cook.
- For vegetable, heat oil in the pan make scrambled egg,stir and add garlic,shallot,chili stir until fragrant, put in bok choi and stir fry. Add tomato,chicken powder, light soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Taste it and wait untill bok choi cooked but do not over cooked.
- When ready place it in the plate or serving dish together with chicken wings and serve it…
- Happy cooking 😇😇.