Grandpa's Style Chicken Qorma'.
You can have Grandpa's Style Chicken Qorma' using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandpa's Style Chicken Qorma'
- Prepare 800 gm of Chicken.
- It’s 500 gm of potato.
- Prepare 3-4 of Thinly sliced onions.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of nos lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare Handful of coriander fresh coriander leaves.
Grandpa's Style Chicken Qorma' instructions
- Cut potatoes in medium sized and Soak it for 30mins..
- Meanwhile marinate the chicken with Little ginger garlic paste and lime juice and keep it aside or refrigerate it for 15-20mins..
- Fry thinly slice Onions till it turns golden brown and crispy..
- Follow the same procedure with Potatoes. Fry untill golden brown.
- Now fry the marinated chicken just to get a nice coat over the skin. Do not over cook..
- In a pot add oil and sliced tomatoes cook for 5-10mins till it become mushy..
- Add in ginger garlic paste sauté for couple of minutes. Slow down the flame and add chilli powder, turmeric powder, Coriander powder and Salt. Sauté well till the oil separates from the masala..
- Add in fried potatoes followed by chicken, fried Onions, freshly Chopped coriander leaves and half a cup water. Give it a gentle stir. Let it simmer for 5-10mins, Stirring occasionally. Once done add in lemon juice to balance the flavours give it a mix and remove from the stove..
- Garnish with some Coriander leaves and crispy fried onions. Serve hot with rice or any Indian bread..
- Tips – If anyone do not want add chicken or any meat they can use vegetables. But make sure you fry them well before adding it to the gravy..