Mike's EZ Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw. A versatile cabbage slaw with mayonnaise, lime zest, and cilantro makes a great side dish for all kinds of foods, from Asian to Mexican-inspired dishes. Mostly though, I just love this cilantro lime slaw because it tastes super light and healthy, and it's a breeze to make. Just pick up a bag of coleslaw mix at the store (or shred some.
Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to Recipe. Cilantro Lime Coleslaw: This variation on classic cole slaw has beautiful color and a sweet and tangy flavor. It goes great with fish tacos or barbecue sandwiches! You can have Mike's EZ Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw
- Prepare of ● For The Cilantro Lime Slaw [all thin sliced with madoline].
- It’s 4 Cups of White Cabbage [mix red if you'd like].
- It’s 1 Cup of Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves for service & garish].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Radishes.
- Prepare 1 of LG Jalapeno Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Red Onions.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Green Onions.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Vidalia Onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- You need 2 of Fresh Limes [juiced – reserve half for sides & garnish].
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need of ● For The Options [as needed – rough chopped].
- Prepare of Gordens Baked Crusted Tilapia Filets.
- Prepare of Firm Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Crisp Lettuce.
- It’s of Guacamole.
- Prepare Leaves of Cilantro.
- You need of Jalapenos.
- Prepare of Green Onions.
- You need of Radishes.
- It’s of Lime Wedges.
- You need of Red Or Green Salsas.
- You need of Prefabed Crusted Or Fresh Blackened Tilapia.
- It’s 1 Pound of 80/20 Hamburger.
- It’s of Taco Shells Or Flour Tortillas.
- You need 1 Packet of McCormick Taco Seasoning.
This Cilantro-Lime Slaw is the perfect example of a simple and enjoyable real food recipe. Very light and refreshing; especially nice for those who love cilantro! Use packaged coleslaw and it's ready in minutes! Then say hello to this Lime Cilantro Coleslaw, the perfect complement to your summer barbecues and cookouts.
Mike's EZ Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw instructions
- Thin slice and season your cabbage mixture..
- Prepare your sides..
- Mix your cabbage with your lime and seasonings and chill..
- Both fish and regular full accoutrements pictured..
- Prefabed guacamole pictured..
- Bake your tilapia as per manufactures directions. Usually at 425° for 20 minutes. Slice them in half..
- Place hot crispy fish in a warm flour tortilla..
- Pile on the vegetables, sour cream and guacamole. Add salsas. Enjoy!.
While typical coleslaw is often loaded with so much mayo you can't taste any other ingredients, my version requires just one cup of paleo mayonnaise. Cilantro Lime Coleslaw – deliciously light and refreshing, this twist on your traditional coleslaw is absolutely perfect for tacos, barbecues or as a salad. This Cilantro Lime Coleslaw is a savory coleslaw recipe made with red and green cabbage, cilantro, green onion. Cilantro-Lime Coleslaw recipe: This Cilantro-Lime Slaw is the perfect example of a simple and enjoyable real food recipe. We love creamy cilantro lime coleslaw with our tacos, but it's really good on sandwiches too!