Million Dollar Chicken Bake. This chicken is roasted on thick slices of sourdough bread and slathered with a creme fraiche glaze. It looks like a million dollars. Repeat, brushing more creme fraiche sauce generously onto the chicken.
Mix all of the other ingredients together. Stir in chicken and pour into prepared baking dish. Stir together cracker crumbs and butter and sprinkle over the top. You can have Million Dollar Chicken Bake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Million Dollar Chicken Bake
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless & skinless chicken breasts, thinly cut or pounded.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crispy bacon crumbled (about 8 slices).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onions chopped (about 4 onions).
- It’s 1.5 cups of Colby jack cheese shredded.
Million Dollar Chicken Casserole – Chicken, cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, onion To bake the casserole after freezing, thaw overnight in the refrigerator and bake as directed below. This Million Dollar Chicken Casserole is a family favorite. We make this at least once a month. Use a baking vessel that's big enough to contain all of your chicken(s).
Million Dollar Chicken Bake instructions
- In a medium sized bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, bacon crumbles, green onion and half of the cheddar cheese together until combined..
- Place the chicken breast in a baking dish and spread the cheese mixture over the chicken. Top with remaining cheddar cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temperature). Garnish with additional bacon and green onions and serve hot!.
A viral video recently resurfaced that shows Oprah sneering at a million-dollar-winning chicken dish from the Pillsbury Bake-Off. Tastes like a million bucks, but costs you almost nothing in the way of time and money, this recipe for Million Dollar Chicken can be made with chicken breasts, chicken legs, or chicken thighs. This recipe can be served with roasted or sauteed vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a lightly dressed salad. This Million Dollar Chicken Bake is made with a rich and bold flavor combo that can't be beat! Tender chicken breast is layered with a velvety mixture of two kinds of cheese, bacon, and green onions and baked to tender, juicy perfection!