Cheesy Chicken Fritters.
You can have Cheesy Chicken Fritters using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Fritters
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of Chicken Breasts (3 large).
- You need 2 of large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/3 cup of All purpose Flour or Cornstarch.
- You need 4 oz of Mozzarella Cheese (1 ⅓ cups shredded).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Dill (chopped).
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Oil (or any high heating oil.
Cheesy Chicken Fritters instructions
- Dice chicken into ⅓ inch thick pieces and place them in a mixing bowl. Partially frozen chicken is easier to slice :).
- Into the mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients : the eggs, mayonnaise, flour, shredded mozzarella, dill, salt and black pepper..
- Stir the mixture until well-combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs. It can be overnight too..
- Heat a non-stick pan with oil over medium heat. When oil is hot, add the chicken mixture a heaping tablespoon at a time. I use an ice cream scoop. Slightly flatten out the tops with the back of your spoon and saute both sides or until outsides are golden brown and chicken is fully cooked through..