Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad.
You can have Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad
- You need 16 oz of radiatore pasta.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can medium black olives – drained and sliced.
- You need 1 pint of grape tomatoes – quartered.
- Prepare 1 (5 oz) of container crumbled feta.
- Prepare 1 cup of Greek salad dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dried parsley or 1/4 cup fresh chopped.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad step by step
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add radiatore. Boil 9 minutes. Drain in colander. Rinse with cold water to cool..
- While pasta cooks prep your other ingredients. My grape tomatoes this time around were very long so I cut them into 4 thick slices..
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine and coat everything with dressing. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired..
- Can serve immediately or refrigerate at least 1 hr. I like it refrigerated first, it helps the flavors blend. Enjoy!.