Crispy Cheese Topped Baby Potatoes. Great recipe for Crispy Cheese Topped Baby Potatoes. A simple way to give boiled potatoes a change,these weee leftover so to A simple way to give boiled potatoes a change,these weee leftover so to transform them they were crisped up in butter and topped with cheese fir a delicious side dish. Baby potatoes, garlic powder, dried parsley, and a little salt and pepper is all you need for this delicious side dish that is easy to prepare and can be made well in advance.
I am making these babies right now! I will send a pic once they are done! These crispy potatoes have amazing flavor and texture. You can cook Crispy Cheese Topped Baby Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Cheese Topped Baby Potatoes
- It’s 1 pound of baby red and Yukon gold potatoes. Boiled until tender in chicken broth and seasoned while.
- It’s of hot with siracha salt, black pepper and granulated garlc.
- Prepare 1 of /2 teaspoon siracha pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- You need 3 tablespoons of finely shredded extra sharp cheddar chees.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
They're great for a quick, healthy dinner side, Game Day or party snack, or breakfast potatoes. Arrange potatoes in a single layer, cut side down, on top of cheese mixture. Press down to insure potatoes are flat and in contact with cheese layer. These chunky new dips are made with the finest ingredients ready to be scooped from the jar into a bowl.
Crispy Cheese Topped Baby Potatoes step by step
- Slice cooked potstoes.
- Melt butter a skillet add sliced poratoed.
- Cook until golden.
- Place on foil lined oven proof plate.
- Sprinkle on Romano and cheddar chees.
- Bake in a preheated 400 oven until cheese melts, serve hot.
Fluffy and soft on the inside with a buttery crispy outside, smothered in garlic butter and parmesan cheese! The crispy crunch lies in all of those ridges on top! Don't even worry about pressing them down pretty and flat. These baked baby potatoes have a crispy skin, tender, fluffy insides, and a scrumptious crunchy parmesan cheese crust! Crispy Parmesan Crusted Potatoes – Yay!