Simple Creamy Coleslaw.
You can cook Simple Creamy Coleslaw using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Creamy Coleslaw
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of bag colslaw mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of dry mustard.
- You need 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of a mild hot sauce such as franks.
Simple Creamy Coleslaw step by step
- Combine and whisk together all ingredients in a bowl except coleslaw mix.
- Pour over coleslaw mix and stir well. Serve cold. It's best if allowed to chill a few hours before serving for the best flavor.