Sunday Favorite BBQ Baby Back Ribs.
You can cook Sunday Favorite BBQ Baby Back Ribs using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sunday Favorite BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Prepare 1 of Slab Baby Back Ribs.
- You need 1+1/2 cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry Mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 2 of Different Types of BBQ sauce.
Sunday Favorite BBQ Baby Back Ribs step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Use a sharp knife and cross score membrane on bottom of ribs..
- Lightly salt top of ribs.
- Equally cut ribs into two servings so they will fit in glass dish later in recipe..
- Combine dry rub ingredients: 1 & 1/2 cups light brown sugar 1 tsp dry mustard 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp onion powder 1/2 tsp paprika 1/2 tsp chili powder 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp black pepper.
- Liberally apply dry rub to both 1/2 racks of ribs.
- Place ribs in a 9×13 glass baking dish.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil (I use the non-stick type) and fold back the 4 corners of foil to vent..
- Put in 200 degrees preheated oven and cook for 6 hours..
- Create BBQ sauce towards the end of ribs slow cooking. I am a sauce mixer, concocting different bottled sauces and ingredients to create my own. For this recipe, I am mixing: 1/2 bottle Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet and Spicy sauce. 1/2 bottle Newman's Own Honey sauce. 1 tsp worcestershire sauce. 2 tbsp honey.
- Take out of oven after 6 hours and let rest for 15 minutes..
- While ribs are resting, preheat outdoor gas grill to 450 degrees.
- Lower grill temperature to lowest setting.
- Brush 1/2 of BBQ sauce on ribs.
- Place ribs on grill and cover for 10 minutes..
- Put more of the sauce on ribs and cover for 5 more minutes..
- All done!.