Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice. Didn't realize it's time for lunch. I remember that I have leftovers brown rice. But I don't have any leftovers dish.
Sardines are simmered with onion and tomato and served over white rice for an Island-style meal perfect as breakfast with a cup of coffee. Sardines can be substituted with any canned salt fish, but the soybean oil gives it the texture that is out of this world! Very tasty if you love spicy and if you love. You can cook Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice
- You need 1 of small sardine can.
- It’s 1 of shallots sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic slices.
- It’s 4-5 of chopped thai chili.
- You need 1 of tomatoes sliced.
- You need 1-2 of bay leaves.
- It’s of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Served with:.
- You need of Steam rice (I preferred brown rice).
- Prepare of Any raw greens (lettuces or spinach).
Keep things simple: Grill or fry whole sardines, add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, and eat! Make plain rice a more interesting side dish with a few sardines, then flavor everything with a few dashes of hot sauce and a drizzle of soy sauce. Japanese simple recipes for a single man. Today's my lunch is pre- cooked sardine with vegetables using microwave range.
Simple lunch with Recooked Sardine and Brown Rice step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Heat up the non-sticks skillet add oil over medium heat. Add all the ingredients except the sardine..
- Keep sauted until the onion little bit caramelize..
- Open the can and add the sardine into the pan..
- Add some water, mix well and cooked for about 3-4 minutes..
- Season with salt, and taste it.
- Served with hot or warm brown rice and raw lettuce. Enjoy 😊.
- ❤️Happy Cooking).
Great quick lunch recipe with canned sardine. Prepare this tasty Sardines Fried Rice using convenient canned sardines and frozen mixed vegetables. Big on taste with minimum prep work. Cooking fried rice in a home setting is a piece of cake with the available utensils and ingredients. Learn how to cook sardines to perfection in this article from Great British Chefs.