Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake. Remove cupcakes from the refrigerator and bring to room temperature. The first birthday cake should always be special I have tried this for my little munchkin. Sally you are just amazing and do justice with all sort of baking.
If you cant decide and you need a little bit of help just message me and we will be able to work it out. The best first birthday cakes can be mind-blowing, here's some awesome birthday cake inspiration for celebrating your little one's special day. This healthy first birthday cake is made with whole grains and natural sweeteners, but it is so fun and festive to celebrate the big day! You can have Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake
- You need 200 g of self raising flour.
- It’s 200 g of softened butter.
- You need 200 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 TSP of baking power.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare of Decoration.
- You need of Ready to roll icing.
- You need of Decorations to suit.
- Prepare 200 g of white chocolate.
- You need 200 g of double cream.
The cake tastes like maple and vanilla, with a slightly tangy yogurt frosting. We like to top it with fresh fruit for a simple and fresh finish. We believe in helping you find the product that is right for you. AliExpress carries wide variety of products, so you can find just what you're looking for – and maybe something you never even imagined along.
Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake step by step
- Mix all of the cake ingredients together in a bowl.
- Butter your baking tin and pour the mixture in evenly.
- Pop in the oven at 190C for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let the cake cool..
- Add the chocolate and double cream in a bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Stir and heat for another 30 seconds. Stir and then let cool until it is a thick paste..
- Add the mixture to the top of the cake, ideal for a drip effect. Once nearly dry, add your final decorations..
This first birthday cake is fondant covered with snails, flowers, and butterflies made from fondant. The top is a one I cut out with gum paste and the swirls are made of fondant that I twisted. The sweetness in this cake comes from the banana and date puree. It is NOT a sugar-free cake, dates are a high sugar ingredient, however, it is lower in sugar than many other cakes and if you wish, you can reduce the number of dates you use. The Wolfenoot Full Moon Cake can be seen here.