Healthy Homemade Granola.
You can have Healthy Homemade Granola using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Homemade Granola
- It’s 3 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of raisins.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sliced almonds.
- It’s of Cinnamon (to taste).
Healthy Homemade Granola instructions
- Measure out oats and place in a medium size bowl..
- Add maple syrup and vanilla extract to oats. Stir until oats are well coated..
- Fold in fruit, nuts, and coconut..
- Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Spread evenly..
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top..
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 – 15 minutes stirring one or twice..
- Store in air tight container..