Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔. Great recipe for Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔. Add to chicken thighs taco seasoning, black pepper, salsa, onion and garlic, mix lightly. CrockPot Chicken Tacos are an easy family favorite meal!
Who says boneless, skinless chicken breasts have to be boring? This chicken has TONS of flavor! It's got spice from the chiles, some tang from the lime juice, and just a hint of sweetness from the brown sugar. You can cook Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔
- It’s 2 packs of boneless/ skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of salsa (your favorite!).
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 12 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Salsa (your favorite!).
- It’s of Lettuce/ Tomatoes.
Chicken – hello, it's a chicken taco meat recipe. Taco Seasoning – You can either make your own or buy the How to Make Chicken Taco Meat. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with reduced fat cheddar cheese or avocados.
Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in crockpot…….
- Add to chicken thighs taco seasoning, black pepper, salsa, onion and garlic, mix lightly…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally and leaving lid to crockpot slightly opened halfway thru cooking…….
- Shred chicken with 2 forks…….
- Serve shredded chicken on top of flour tortillas and garnish with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce and tomatoes and enjoy 😉!!!.
This Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili recipe is fantastic! Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. Place chicken breasts in crockpot and pour chicken broth over. With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces. Slow cooker recipes are simply the best, aren't they?