Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs.
You can cook Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- It’s 1 rack of baby back pork ribs.
- Prepare of Badia Holy Smokes pork and meat rub or dry rub of your choosing.
- It’s 1 cup of Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet 'n Spicy Barbecue Sauce.
Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs instructions
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place ribs meat side down on aluminum foil. Prick back of ribs several times with a knife..
- Generously apply coating of dry rub to all sides of ribs.
- With ribs meat side down fold foil around it tightly. Place on a sheet pan..
- Bake for 2 hours. Remove and cool 15 minutes..
- Increase oven temp to 350 degrees F.
- Open foil,drain and discard accumulated juices and fat.Brush barbacue sauce on all sides of ribs..
- Place ribs meat side up on the foil on the pan. Leave foil open..
- Bake for 10 minutes remove from oven brush another coat of barbacue sauce on meat side only. Repeat baking and brushing with sauce 4 times for total of 50 minutes..