Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce.
You can have Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 4 lb of Chicken Drumsticks.
- It’s of Cooking Spray.
- You need of ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Butter (melted).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Chicken powder.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Molasses.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil (optional).
- You need of Salt – Black Pepper.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry..
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well..
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.