Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake.
You can have Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake
- You need 1/8 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1/8 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter (Kerrygold is great if you can get it).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Swerve (or fake it with 1/4 cup erythritol and 1/8 cup granulated Stevia or Splenda).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake step by step
- Combine dry ingredients and mix until well blended..
- Add liquid ingredients and mix well..
- Pour into a well greased microwave safe bowl..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Puncture with a few small holes to release steam..
- Microwave on high for about four minutes. If your microwave is less powerful than 1200 watts, it might take a little longer. Watch it so that you don't overcook!.
- Uncover and let it rest for about four minutes to cool and firm..
- Invert bowl over a plate, and if the bowl was evenly greased, the cake should come right out. It will be warm and moist and ready to eat..
- Top with whipped cream, either home made or store bought..