Healthy Granola. It's quick and easy to make, naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup, and this easy granola recipe can be customized with whatever add-ins you love best. They're not all packed with sugar. "What I like about Go Raw granola is its simplicity and healthy high quality ingredients," says Moon. Granola is usually considered a healthy breakfast cereal.
Many store brands are loaded with sugar, turning your "healthy" snack into something resembling a dessert. Plus, nutritionists agree that portion control. Granola is a a popular food that helps to regulate digestion, aid in weight loss, improve your heart health Granola is an extremely popular breakfast and snack food with a wealth of health benefits. You can have Healthy Granola using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Granola
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 cups of old fashioned organic oats.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of rasins.
This healthy granola recipe is gluten-free, oil-free, and nut-free. Follow this recipe to learn how to make easy and healthy homemade granola. If you love granola, you need to try this easy recipe, much healthier than store. These will convince you to ditch store-bought for good.
Healthy Granola step by step
- Preheat oven at 300° fh.
- In a bowl mix together oil, syrup, salt and cinnamon.
- Mix in oats and almonds and Rasins.
- Pour all of it on a greased cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 12 min.
- Stir and reflatten bake for additional 10 min or till almonds are golden brown..
- Place some where to cool.
The answer can depend on how you include the snack food in your total eating But in most cases, granola is less healthy than you would imagine. And if you are trying to slim down. Simple no-bake healthy granola bars made with all-natural ingredients. Have you ever read some of the labels of popular granola bars? You may be surprised what is hiding in such a so-called "healthy".