Spicy Mincemeat Brinjal.
You can cook Spicy Mincemeat Brinjal using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Mincemeat Brinjal
- You need 2 pcs of Brinjal/Eggs Planta.
- You need of (A) Chili's Paste (minced).
- Prepare 400 g of Onion.
- It’s 50 g of Chili's.
- You need 20 g of Garlic.
- It’s 300 g of Dried Shrimp.
- Prepare 400 ml of Vegetables Oil.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- It’s Pinch of Sugar.
Spicy Mincemeat Brinjal instructions
- Prepare chili's paste shown in Section-A. Minced all ingredients and Stir-fried in low heat wok..
- 2pcs of Brinjal cut into half and steam for 20 mintes.
- After 20 minutes, remove the Brinjal from the steamer then applied chili's paste as topping and ready to be served..