Easy Pasta Salad. Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. Pasta salad is easy to make.
A quick and easy cold pasta salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, and a tangy Italian dressing. Loaded with veggies and Parmesan, and finished off with a zesty Easy Pasta Salad. This post may contain affiliate links. You can have Easy Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pasta Salad
- You need 1 of red bell pepper diced.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper diced.
- It’s 1/2 of Red onion diced.
- You need 1 of lg tomato diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 of cucumbers diced.
- Prepare handful of baby carrots diced.
- It’s 1 of small can chopped black olives.
- It’s 1/2 bottle of Zesty Italian dressing.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 (16 oz.) of bag Rotini noodles.
This Easy Pasta Salad is one of our favorite summer recipes. It is a great salad to serve at bbq's, picnics, and pool parties. It is also great to have in the fridge for easy summer lunches and dinners. These pasta salad ideas are flavorful and everyone will go crazy over them.
Easy Pasta Salad instructions
- Dice all veggies and set aside..
- After veggies are diced boil Rotini till done or your preference. Strain, add to bowl..
- Add veggies into bowl with Rotini and mix. Then add the dressing and cheese, mix again and enjoy!.
Get started today making one of these amazing pasta salads recipes. It is so simple and easy to make pasta salad that you. The ultimate in light, convenience cooking, pasta salad is the ideal take-along for workplace lunches and weekend picnics. Amp up your regular pasta salad with one of these fun and easy recipes. Tossed in a tangy vinaigrette & filled with veggies, it's a sure cookout hit.