Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch). Add all the spices like- turmeric powder,red chilli powder, salt,coriander powder and mix well. "a recipe with ground beef and potatoes. Quick and Easy Recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Find easy to make food recipes crockpot recipe with ground.
Healthy Paleo Style Lunch with Sauteed Ground Beef and Vegetables — Photo by annahoychuk. Photo "Lunch with Sauteed Ground Beef and Vegetables" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. I usually make this when I want to enjoy a nice simple meal with my family. You can have Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch)
- You need 250 gr of baby potatoes (cut in half).
- You need 50 gr of ground beef.
- You need 2 of big green chillies.
- Prepare 5 of shallots.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
It enables me to relax and spend more time with the family on the dining table to catch-up. To me, Sauteed Green Beans with Ground Beef is perfect with a cup of warm white rice and a condiment composed of fish sauce and. Spread potatoes onto the middle of the foil. Drizzle vinegar and olive oil over the potatoes; season with onion powder, salt, and pepper.
Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) step by step
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the potatoes over medium heat until tender, drain and let cool.
- Chop the garlic, shallots, yellow onion and chillies thinly.
- Over a low heat, stir fry the chopped garlic, shallots, and the green chillies first for 1 min, followed by the yellow onion, fry until slightly browned.
- Add in ground beef, stir fry it until it's half cooked.
- Add in the potatoes, grab a pinch of salt and sugar, stir it gently for about 5 mins then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
Instead of drizzling the oil and balsamic over the potatoes I poured them into a gallon size ziploc bag and shook the cut up potatoes in the bag to coat well. These easy sautéed sweet potato fries are a savory and salty alternative to french fries. They pair well with any sandwich or veggie burger for lunch and make a quick and simple side dish for dinner. The sweet potatoes are seasoned during the sautéing with a bit of salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Potatoes are a cost-effective and delicious standby for breakfast, lunch or dinner.