Mike's EZ Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw. Great recipe for Mike's EZ Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw. I don't recall where I copied this recipe from – otherwise I would afford all credit where it's due. In any event, it's a great recipe!
Slaw Recipes Pasta Recipes Cooking Recipes Healthy Recipes Easy Cooking Dinner Recipes Tasty Videos Food Videos Homemade Coleslaw. KFC Coleslaw Copycat – make your restaurant favorite right in your kitchen! Last weekend, we kicked off the summer with our annual BBQ Bash! You can have Mike's EZ Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw
- You need 1 of LG Head Cabbage [fine shreaded in processor].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Onions [fine shreaded in processor].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Carrots [fine shreaded in processor].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of White Vinager.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Real Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Black Pepper.
I have an allergy to mustard which some brands of. KFC does a few really specific things to give their coleslaw its signature texture and sweet-and-tangy flavor. This is how to make perfect copycat KFC We scoured the internet, looking at copycat recipe after copycat recipe, to find the perfect combination of ingredients. KFC Coleslaw is a five minute side dish you'll enjoy all summer long with your favorite chicken and more!
Mike's EZ Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw instructions
- Run vegetables through a fine food processor. Mix everything together and chill for 2 hours or longer. Stir occasionally..
KFC Coleslaw is one of my most personal childhood food memories. As a young kid I would walk from my elementary school with my great aunt and we would stop at KFC (then Kentucky Fried. My grandpa loves KFC coleslaw, it is the only coleslaw he really even wants to eat. I made this for him and he said it tasted even BETTER than KFCs! Need a recipe that copies Shake 'N Bake in a pinch?