Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8.
You can cook Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8 using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8
- You need 1 pound of potatoes.
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cornstarch.
Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8 instructions
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel and slice the potatoes thinly..
- Heat the 3 cups of milk with the potatoes in it. Bring to boil then turn down to a simmer just keep the milk hot till potatoes are fork tender..
- Take the potatoes out of the milk..
- In an oven safe dish spray the bottom and sides with nonstick spray. Layer the bottom with a layer of sliced potatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
- Add half the cheese..
- Then a layer of potatoes, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, salt and pepper to taste. Add the rest of the cheese..
- Pour the milk mixture over the potatoes..
- Add the sour cream to the 1/2 cup of milk and blend well..
- Pour sour cream milk mixture over the top..
- Put into oven for 80-90 minutes..
- Let rest for 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.