Mike's Grilled Pork Chops & Baby Golden Russets.
You can have Mike's Grilled Pork Chops & Baby Golden Russets using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Grilled Pork Chops & Baby Golden Russets
- You need of ● For The Pork Chops & Marinade.
- Prepare 4 of LG EX Thick Pork Chops [fat free].
- Prepare as needed of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [a light dusting].
- It’s to taste of Garlic Powder [a light dusting].
- You need to taste of Onion Powder [a light dusting].
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Cumin [a light dusting].
- Prepare of ● For The Baby Russet Potatoes.
- You need 2 Pounds of Baby Golden Russet Potatoes [washed & halved].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Herbs de Provence [crushed].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Quality White Wine [more if needed].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Quality Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Cube of Quality Sweet & Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Vidalia Onions [thick sliced].
- You need 1 Cup of Red Onions [thick sliced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley [fine minced].
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt [a light sprinkle].
- You need of ● For The Sides & Options.
- Prepare of Fresh Garden Salads.
- You need of Fresh Bread With Butter Or Garlic Oil.
- Prepare of Quality White Wine.
Mike's Grilled Pork Chops & Baby Golden Russets step by step
- Add everything in the Marinade section to pork chops and marinate for 2 hours in fridge..
- Add all ingredients in the Baby Russet Section in a large skillet and melt. Chop your potatoes in half and slice your onions. Place in pan – potatoes face down..
- Steam potatoes for 10 minutes tightly covered then, uncover and pan sear on high to create a nice char on your spuds..
- Grill pork chops for 3 minutes on each side at 450°. Get some good char on em' too!.
- Place hot, juicy grilled chops on a Himalayan Salt Brick for additional flavor if possible..
- Garnish plate with parsley and serve with a fresh garden salad, bread and a great Chardonnay. Enjoy!.